ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! 1


(This Project Was Made By Kelly & Anya)

(Note: You can see my message at 5:19 in the video! ^_^v )

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! 2


(This Project Was Made By
iluvJaejoongiex2)

(Note: You can see my message at 3:18 in the video! ^_^v )

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lydia


Lydia - Inside Out (Album)


Singer(S) Name: Lydia
Album Name: Inside Out
Release Date: April 27, 2007
Language: Thai
Artist: Female
Genre: Pop/RnB


Tracklist:
01. Rawang Rao Kue Arai
02. Kod Kane Khong Fan Gao
03. Mai Kuey Pen Yarng Nee Luey
04. Tum Arai Khong Ter
05. Kon Pised
06. Rawang Rao Kue Arai (Acoustic Version)

~Download ME!!!~


2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for dwonload this music
    I like so much the Tahi music
    Can you put dowload much thai music? cuz
    is difficult find this music..

    thank you!!!

    I like your blog ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank u! And me 2 I really like Thai songs too! Yeah I try really hard to look for good Thai song cuz here hard to come by! Thanks & Enjoy! ^_^v

    ReplyDelete