ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! 1


(This Project Was Made By Kelly & Anya)

(Note: You can see my message at 5:19 in the video! ^_^v )

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! 2


(This Project Was Made By
iluvJaejoongiex2)

(Note: You can see my message at 3:18 in the video! ^_^v )

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tata Young


Tata Young - I Believe: Thank You Edition (Album)


Singer(s) Name: Tata Young
Album Name: I Believe: Thank You Edition
Release Date:
April 02, 2004
Language: English & Japanese
Artist: Female
Genre: Pop/Dance


Tracklist:
01. Everybody Doesn't
02. Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy
03. I Believe
04. Call Him Mine
05. Cinderella
06. Lonely In Space
07. I Think Of You
08. Bad Boys, Sad Girls
09. Sorry Anyway
10. Crush On You
11. My World's Spinning
12. I Want What I Want
13. Dhoom Dhoom (Bonus Track)
14. Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy (Jap. Version) (Bonus Track)
15. I Believe (Jap. Version) (Bonus Track)
16. I Think Of You (Jap. Version) (Bonus Track)

~Part 1~
~Part 2~
~Part 3~
~Part 4~
~Part 5~

(Note: File was too large so I had to put them in 5 parts!)


Tata Young - I Believe [MV]

Tata Young - Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy [MV]

No comments:

Post a Comment